Paradise Media, LLC, is the owner of this Website and its related Services. Paradise Media, LLC, respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requires that the people who use this Website and Services do the same. It is our policy to respond promptly to claims of intellectual property misuse. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this Website and Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information in writing:
(1) the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf; (2) identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Paradise Media, LLC, to locate the material, including the full URL. (4) your name, address, telephone number, and email address. (5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (6) a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimers of Endorsement and Liability
- Paradise Media, LLC, and its affiliates on this Website and with its Services (e.g., technical service providers, sponsors, contributors, etc, regarding the Library.) do not make warranty, express or implied, or assume any legal liability for accuracy or effects of use of any resources in the Website or Services;
- Inclusion of resources, or references to them, in the Website or Services does not necessarily constitute agreement with, nor endorsement of, the content of those resources by Paradise Media, LLC, and its affiliates.
- Those who opt to publish their content in the Free Management Library grant Paradise Media, LLC, the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, non-exclusive, transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, distribute, and display the writing (in whole or part) on the Free Management Library’s blogs and/or Free Management Library. The writing will retain citation of the writer’s name and the appropriate terms of copyright.
- Use of the resources in the Website and Services do not constitute any agreement or contract, expressed or implied, between the user of the Paradise Media, LLC, and/or its affiliates.
- Paradise Media, LLC, and its affiliates are not responsible for any direct or indirect misuse of the resources in or referenced from this Website or its Services.
- Users of the Library are responsible to ensure that their usage is in conformance with the laws and regulations of their own particular country or jurisdiction.